- Will any part of my gift to MPF go to pay for administrative or other non-project costs?
- Does MPF send missionaries to the field?
- Does MPF fund building construction or printed materials?
- How does MPF decide which projects to fund?
- How long does it typically take once a project has been approved for funds to be sent to the requesting organization?
- How may I obtain an application for project funding?
No, 100% of every donation goes directly toward funding projects. All administrative and other costs are funded by the MPF Board.
No, MPF only provides equipment to missionaries already on the field.
Typically MPF does not provide funding for construction or for books, etc. However, we do sometimes provide funding for equipment that is used in construction or hardware that is used for printing published materials.
A number of criteria are considered, including likely impact on the spread of the gospel, cost of the project, and past experience with the mission board requesting funds, among others. The MPF Board evaluates requests using criteria like these and relying prayerfully on the Spirit of God to direct our decisions.
It typically takes from three to six months for funds to be raised for an approved project.
You may obtain an application by filling out our contact form and select "Request for Project Application" from the subject drop-down.